Welcome To Chachie-scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chachie-Scape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Alec

Rep : 72

Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape Empty
PostSubject: Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape   Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Welcome, I am a Admin in Chachie-Scape and i do try to make it fun for everyone i will do random games like Hide-N-Seek for players during the night if im the only staff on. if your not on then to bad. If you have any ideas on games we can throw for our players then let me know in a Reply or better yet PM over game. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
duke

duke

Rep : 49

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape   Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 pm

unlike Mod Alec here... im a Mod on the server haha i cant spawn my items to drop lol i actually get mine from drops haha. but me being apart of staff i try to compete with alec lol
Back to top Go down
E N V Y P K

Rep : 27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape   Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 am

To bad I'm the BEST at GAMES! And are alot more fun!! haha jk's tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape   Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome All Players - Chachie-Scape
Page 1 of 1