Welcome To Chachie-scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chachie-Scape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baryon Staff Application for moderator.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baryon

Rep : 33

Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 am

How long have you been playing, Chachi-Scape?: About a day.
What position are you applying for?: Moderator.
Do you think you deserve this position?: Yes.
Do you think you deserve this position? if yes why? if no why?: Yes. Why? Because I want to help this server grow, to be as good as it was back in the day. I have a feeling with staff that will be on often will help grow. Yes, also, because I'm mature, and I know how to deal with most problems.
What will you do when you obtain the rank?: Help newcomers as mods like Zer0, and admins like Alec, have helped me get set up.
You do understand that by making an application that does not guarantee you the right to a spot?: Yes, I understand 100%.
ps: Thanks for your time, and thanks for reading my application and taking it seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mod Alec

Rep : 72

PostSubject: Re: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:15 am

thanks for want to be a staff in Chachie Scape you are one of many that we are looking at right now to see if your the right one so keep helping people and going above and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Baryon

PostSubject: Re: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 am

Thanks for giving me the chance, sir. I will do my best to help others. Thank you again for your time and your understanding.
Back to top Go down
1st legacy

Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 am

I suguest play a little longer first (:
Back to top Go down
Baryon

PostSubject: Re: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 am

1st legacy wrote:
Thanks sir, but I think i covered that. Nothing like three straight days of playing, helping players out and getting to know people. If you were to log in you would know Very Happy Thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
1st legacy

PostSubject: Re: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:38 am

Baryon wrote:
1st legacy wrote:
Thanks sir, but I think i covered that. Nothing like three straight days of playing, helping players out and getting to know people. If you were to log in you would know Very Happy Thanks for the post.
I am on every day...
Back to top Go down
1st legacy

PostSubject: Re: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:52 am

Baryon wrote:
1st legacy wrote:
You may not see me online because I live in Australia so my time-zone is a lot different than yours. I am active about 4 hours week days and up to 10 on weekends, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baryon

PostSubject: Re: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 am

1st legacy wrote:
Baryon wrote:
1st legacy wrote:
You may not see me online because I live in Australia so my time-zone is a lot different than yours. I am active about 4 hours week days and up to 10 on weekends, Very Happy
I can easily beat that. A committed 15 year old kid, can easily beat that:D I've been playing nonstop for 3 days. I'm just guessing here, i probably played about...over 28 hours?
Back to top Go down
1st legacy

PostSubject: Re: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:11 am

Baryon wrote:
1st legacy wrote:
Baryon wrote:
1st legacy wrote:
I can easily beat that. A committed 15 year old kid, can easily beat that:D I've been playing nonstop for 3 days. I'm just guessing here, i probably played about...over 28 hours?
Not being rude, you also need a life then. Maybe we should stop posting on your mod app too aye lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baryon Staff Application for moderator.   Baryon Staff Application for moderator. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baryon Staff Application for moderator.
Page 1 of 1