Welcome To Chachie-scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chachie-Scape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

error conecting to server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kakren2

Rep : 5

error conecting to server Empty
PostSubject: error conecting to server   error conecting to server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 pm

hi kakren here. iv e noticed that today since 3:12 pm. central standard time. i havent been able to login to the server. every time i try. i get ERROR CONNECTING TO SERVER and i just wanna know why? ive triied several times now and even waited an hour and a half and its stil doing the same thing, could it be cause i was banned? if so could i get a official message
or e-mail telling me that im banned so that i know? if not could i get a reply from someone
to help me out?
any info would be apprecia
thanks

Back to top Go down
Baryon

Rep : 33

PostSubject: Re: error conecting to server   error conecting to server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:51 pm

No kakren2, you are not banned. Server is just down. I'm having the same problem and so is everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

Rep : 29

PostSubject: Re: error conecting to server   error conecting to server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:42 pm

yea the severs down, hopefully that narb didnt crash it =\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: error conecting to server   error conecting to server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

error conecting to server
Page 1 of 1