Welcome To Chachie-scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chachie-Scape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corporal Beast Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shale

Rep : 4

Corporal Beast Guide Empty
PostSubject: Corporal Beast Guide   Corporal Beast Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 am

Well Chachie Came up with the awesome update Corporal Beast As of 7/2/10-7/3/10, at ::corp

There are 4 of them right now, Use the prayer Protect From Magic (level 37)

I Don't recommend pures coming here! (1 def in perticualar, 45 def probably can do it) Ect.

Inventory - 1 Ranging Pot, 8+ Prayer Pots Depending on level, the rest food (manta or shark) or other pots you want.

Armor (Pures) - Robin Hood Hat, Ghostly Top, Black D'Hide Chaps, Rune Crossbow, Anti Shield (or whatever you'd like) Rune Bolts, Ranger Boots. Also Fury or Amulet of power (Neclace slot)

Armor (Mains) - Statius Helm, Dragon Med, Or Helm of Netiznot, Ranger Boots Or Rune, Rune Bolts, Anti Shield, Dfs, Or Spirit if you have gotten, or bought, Amulet of fury or power, Dragon Boots if you have, Rune Crossbow, Dragon Skirt, Or Platelegs.

Let me know if i missed anything! - Shale / Im Lost Ok
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thaweemee
Mod Alec

Rep : 72

Corporal Beast Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corporal Beast Guide   Corporal Beast Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:17 pm

nice guide shale.
Back to top Go down

Corporal Beast Guide
Page 1 of 1